Job title: Engineering Manager
Location: Nelson, BB9 8TY
Salary Range: £Competitive + benefits
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 20 September 2018
Apply: Please click apply and upload your CV and Cover Letter.
About the role
Integrated Aluminium Components (IAC Ltd) is a subsidiary of Bespak Europe Ltd. For more than 30 years we have specialised in deep draw transfer/progression pressing and rack anodising.
We are seeking someone who is positive and pro-active and who is keen to drive an improvement culture from an engineering perspective as well as being able to lead by example.
You will be at the forefront of innovation and set extremely high standards in order to supply quality products. We are looking for someone who has the same values and can help drive our engineering team forward by demonstrating a clear teamwork and continuous improvement ethos. You will be competent multi-skilled maintenance engineer with electrical, mechanical and PLC skills. You should also have experience of working within a chemical processing industry.
IAC value their workforce and are fully committed to developing their people and allowing them to show their full potential.
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Mechanical or / and electrical bias
• Proven people change management experience. Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements.
• Experience of coaching and mentoring of teams / developing engineers.
• Strong negotiation skills, good standard of numeracy in order to analyse facts and figures, advanced excel skills with the ability to produce spreadsheets and present information graphically.
• Proven and practical contract and relevant legislation knowledge. Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
• FMCG pharma / medical devices background – high volume experience.
What we offer at IAC Ltd
Above all, you can expect a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment. We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues.
We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our colleagues including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 8% employer contribution to pension scheme, private health insurance, group life assurance (4x salary), employee share schemes and an active well-being programme.
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
The culture at Bespak and IAC is driven by five core values. Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.