Installations Support Supervisor
Installations Support Supervisor
Birmingham, West Midlands (field based, with travel throughout Birmingham and the surrounding area)
Do you have a strong background in the electronic security industry? Want to help deliver pioneering digital solutions that are changing lives for the better? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to take on your next step as an Installations Support Supervisor.
As an industry leader in technology enabled care services, Appello has used cutting-edge technologies to create innovative products and services that enable people to lead independent and fulfilled lives.
The company is currently going through an exciting phase of change and now offer a range of ground-breaking digital services, such as smart living solutions, to deliver better outcomes - ones that improve the lives of customers, patients and residents.
As such, we are looking for an Installations Support Supervisor to ensure the successful installation of our digital services.
- Salary of £30,000 - £33,000 DOE
- Car allowance (£4,000 per annum) plus business mileage claim (18p per mile)
- Pension (matched up to 4%)
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits for salary sacrifice, such as extra holiday or travel insurance
This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in the success of a brand-new product offering that will change people’s day-to-day lives for the better.
You will have the opportunity to progress professionally, increase your leadership skills and make a real impact within our Installations Department.
As an Installations Support Supervisor, you will facilitate the successful delivery of our installation contracts.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you’ll oversee a team of subcontractors and ensure that digital services are successfully installed at customers’ sites.
You will be required to travel to customer sites to provide technical support and carry out quality checks of completed installations.
Additionally, you will:
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in-line with H&S requirements
- Make sure that customer satisfaction is achieved
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve any issues
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience in the electronic security industry
- Previous experience of managing subcontractors
- The ability to commission and fault-find, down to component level, on a range of equipment, including Cat 5 and digital installations
- The ability to effectively manage projects in-line with timescales, quality and budget requirements
We are eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Installation Supervisor, Security Installation Supervisor, Alarm Engineer, Security Alarm Installation Engineer, Warden Call Engineer or Engineering Installation Supervisor.
Webrecruit and Appello are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as an Installations Support Supervisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.