Premises Officer / Caretaker
Job Title: Premises Officer
Location: Croydon, CR0 6AZ
Salary: £19,019 per annum + £120 per week when On Call
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (Plus ability to attend to emergency when on call).
The Company has been an established provider of Sheltered Housing for over 30 years and Facilities Management services for over 10 years and is proud to provide high standards of service, demonstrated by achieving a Customer Excellence Accreditation.
They are now looking for a dedicated and reliable Premises Officer who is Passionate, Professional and Caring to be a part of their team.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work as part of an experienced and committed team, responsible for both providing and supervising the provision of a high standard of cleaning, laundry and caretaking duties at one of our schemes within the Croydon area.
What you’ll need:
* Proven experience of working within a contract cleaning or caretaking background is essential, ideally at a supervisory level, however you could be someone looking to take the next step into a supervisor/management level role.
* A hand’s on, can do approach is a must, with a willingness to learn and develop. You will be able to multi task and problem solve with a genuine passion for providing high quality services to ensure the premises are kept clean, safe and well maintained.
* Driving license and own vehicle
* You will pride yourself in having a professional approach and have a caring personality with the ability to communicate with the elderly.
What we will offer in return:
* A competitive salary plus 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
* Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1000 per year on your routine healthcare costs
* Employee Advice Line, offering a 24 hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
* Company Pension Scheme which pays above the minimum employer contribution rate
* Employee Recognition Schemes, including Employee Excellence Award and additional holiday for qualifying service
* A comprehensive induction and training programme with on-going development
* Genuine career development opportunities for someone with the right attitude
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
The Company is committed to Equality & Diversity
Upon receipt of your application the Company will process your data for recruitment purposes only. They would like to keep this data until their open role is filled. They cannot estimate the time period but when that period is over, the Company will either delete your data or inform you that they will keep it on record for future roles
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Premises Assistant, Facilities Assistant, Maintenance Assistant, Property Maintenance, Health & Safety Officer, Health & Safety Assistant, Cleaning Supervisor, Premises Officer, Mechanical Service, Electrical Services, Property Assistant, Building Services Manager, Works Manager and Facilities Officer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Premises Officer / Caretaker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly