Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer
Are you looking to make a real difference as a Senior Quality Engineer? Want to drive the success of a leading British brand? If so, read on.
With a proud heritage and over fifty years of success, our client is a pioneering manufacturer of precision lawnmowers. They are a wholly British-owned company and serve a broad customer base, from the avid gardener to the world’s most famous sports grounds.
Now, our client is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join them in Hixon and help to maintain their reputation for providing world-class products.
- Salary of £30,000 - £33,000
- Friendly and hard-working team
- Personal development opportunities
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- The option to purchase five additional days of holiday
Working within a niche market, our client prides themselves on top quality products, great customer satisfaction and ultimately amazing, striped sports fields.
They are an international player that exports products all over the world including a high-end customer base, including premier sports grounds, world-class sporting venues and royal households.
In this newly created role, you will have the chance to really make your mark and ensure that our client protects and develops their brand.
Within a forward-thinking environment, you will collaborate with highly-skilled individuals across departments, act as a champion of quality and ensure that products continue to enhance our client’s standing in the market.
As the Senior Quality Engineer, you will lead quality initiatives for our client’s range of domestic and professional lawnmowers.
Specifically, you will:
- Audit finished goods to ensure conformance to quality standards
- Work with the Purchasing Department to help measure, monitor and analyse external supplier performance
- Assist with quality issues raised on the shop floor
- Establish, audit and maintain quality documentation, controls and procedures
- Review and calibrate instruments
- Occasionally visit suppliers throughout the UK
To be considered as a Senior Quality Engineer, you will need:
- Significant experience in a quality engineering or assurance role
- Experience of working with a large number of different stakeholders with differing needs
- Clear communication skills
- A full driving licence and the willingness to travel within the UK
Other companies may call this role Product Quality Engineer, Quality Engineer, QA Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Control Engineer, Senior Quality Assurance Officer or Senior QA Officer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Senior Quality Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency