Warehouse Operative – Entry Level Opportunity
Warehouse Operatives - Entry Level Opportunity
Are you a proactive individual with a strong work ethic? Want to take on an engaging role as a Warehouse Operative where you’ll be rewarded for your efforts? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to embark on an exciting career with a successful business.
Who will I be working for?
With over 25 years’ experience, PenCarrie has built a strong reputation as a leading B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry. Based in Willand, Devon, PenCarrie stocks over 3,000 product lines from over 80 of the industry’s top brands.
We’re now looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our friendly team on a full time basis.
Are there any benefits?
- Salary of £8.83 per hour
- Great training and support to help you succeed in your role
- Welcoming and fast-paced environment
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- Subsidised canteen
- Saving scheme
- Life assurance and private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free uniform
What will I be doing?
As a Warehouse Operative, you’ll ensure that all warehouse operations are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
In this diverse role, you will:
- Adhere to health and safety policies
- Unpack and store goods
- Pick and pack customers’ orders
- Safely load goods for dispatch in-line with instructions
- Ensure that all work areas remain clean and tidy
Sounds great! What do I need?
While no experience is required, to join us as a Warehouse Operative, you’ll need:
- Strong English spoken communication skills
- Great team-working skills and an enthusiastic approach
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- To be punctual and reliable
- Good attention to detail
Other companies may call this role Warehouse Operative, Trainee Warehouse Assistant, Trainee Warehouse Picker, Junior Order Picker, Junior Warehouse Co-ordinator or Trainee Storesperson.
We have two shift patterns available:
- 1pm – 10pm, full time
- 2pm – 11pm, full time
Both shifts include working one Sunday in every four.
Webrecruit and PenCarrie are equal opportunities employers and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
So, if you think you could be one of the Warehouse Operatives we’re looking for, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.