Commercial Gas Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Gas Engineer
Oxford, Oxfordshire (field based, with travel to sites throughout Oxfordshire)
Are you seeking your next challenge as a Commercial Gas Engineer? Want to progress your career with an employee-focused organisation that invests heavily in their people? If so, read on.
Established in 1990, our client is a leading provider of facilities management, process engineering and building services. Working across a wide range of commercial sectors, they are committed to providing an integrated, cost-effective and high-quality service to their customers.
They are now looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their friendly team on a permanent, full time basis.
- Salary of £42,900 OTE per annum (working a 50 hour week) - this is paid weekly
- Overtime available
- Get paid door to door with no deductions
- Company van and fuel card
- Company mobile phone and tablet
- Company contribution to pension
- Great learning and development opportunities
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
As a Commercial Gas Engineer, you’ll complete a range of mechanical installation, maintenance, reactive and PPM works for customers across the Oxfordshire region.
Primarily, you’ll provide these services for one customer, a successful pub chain. Specifically, you will:
- Assemble, install, test and maintain gas equipment, apparatus and fixtures
- Use hand tools, power tools and test equipment
- Diagnose and correct malfunctioning equipment, striving to provide a first-visit fix
- Carry out tasks with minimum disturbance to customers or their trading
To be considered as a Commercial Gas Engineer, you’ll need:
- Reactive gas maintenance and installation experience
- A City & Guilds Level 3 Plumbing qualification or equivalent
- A commercial certification in accordance with Gas Safe regulations/standards
- A full, clean driving licence
Other companies may call this role Commercial Gas Engineer, Gas Engineer, Gas Fitter, Commercial Gas Safe Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Gas Maintenance & Repair Engineer, Service Engineer or Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Commercial Gas Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, 8:00 – 17:00 (with weekend and evening work required)