Head of Programme Management
Job title: Head of Programme Management
Location: King’s Lynn, Norfolk. PE30 2JJ
Salary up to: £ Competitive – dependent on experience + Benefits + Relocation support where needed.
Role type (speak with us about flexible working): Permanent, 37.5 hours.
Apply: Please click “Apply Now” and upload a CV and Cover Letter.
Closing Date: 28 October 2018
About the role
We are recruiting for a Head of Programme Management to establish and implement strategies and tactics that create a World Class Programme Management capability focussed on the delivery of sales and profit growth in line with the Company Objectives.
In this role you will:
• Provide motivational Leadership and Performance Management.
• Development and implementation of KPI's to objectively measure NPI performance, enabling external benchmarking and comparison to recognise World Class Organisations.
• Achieve the right capacity and balance of skills and competences.
• Co-ordinate the preparation of the functional budget and ensure that expenditure is managed in accordance with agreed parameters.
• Lead and evolve the process of resource planning to facilitate an accurate forward plan of organisational requirements; work with functions to support recommendations associated with 'right sizing'.
• Lead the evolution, maintenance, awareness and training of Bespak NPI platform process across the company.
Subject to workload the Head of Programme Management will execute programmes directly.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where all employees feel that they can be their real and authentic selves whilst being treated with dignity and respect. We are always happy to explore flexible working and we are a proud member of the disability confident employer scheme. We are an equal opportunity employer who will review your application based solely on your skills, experience & potential.
What we offer you
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our colleagues including 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays, 8% employer contribution to pension scheme, private medical insurance, group life assurance, employee share schemes and an active well-being programme.
Great locations as well as a positive, people-focused culture with charity and social activities a part of everyday life. It all contributes to creating a working environment which is friendly, supportive and nurturing.
Millions of patients all over the world rely on what we do
Bespak is the name behind some of the most widely used and trusted inhalation devices in the world. We are a global market leader providing pharmaceutical companies around the world with inhaler and auto-injector technologies and development and manufacturing services.
Integrity > Respect > Team Work > Results Driven > Customer Focus
The culture at Bespak is driven by five core values. Integrity drives mutual Respect. Integrity and Respect are the basis for Team Work. Integrity, Respect and Team Work promote a Results Driven and Customer Focused culture.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to change the closing date of our vacancies.
We will support you throughout the recruitment process with any adjustments you require. Please contact the Recruitment Team if you require support.