Service Desk Analyst / IT Support / IT Helpdesk Support
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £18,000 to £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you have proven experience of troubleshooting and technical issue resolution?
As a dynamic and growing MSP, the Company has new opportunities for technically focused people looking to move their career onto the next level.
Due to their commitment of delivering high level technical solutions to the expanding range of clients, they are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their technical team. The role will be based in Manchester, providing remote support for the Company’s SMB and hospitality clientele.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to utilise their technical expertise within a supportive and engaging environment.
The Company is looking for a knowledgeable, skilled and experienced Technician who has experience of a wide array of technologies and is comfortable working in a technical support environment. This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to work within a fast growing, yet established technology focused Managed Service Provider.
* Troubleshooting support desk issues across a wide range of technologies, providing efficient long-term solutions – Working in both a 2nd and 3rd line capacity
* Being available to be deployed to a client site to resolve issues that require an onsite presence to complete
* Liaising with 3rd parties to resolve issues with bespoke applications
* Updating a ticket management system to maintain a detailed record of all faults and fixes
* Maintaining technical documentation to ensure client records are up to date
* Working as part of a team on project related work, assisting with planning and implementations activities
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will report to the Technical Services Manager and will be responsible for providing technical services and support for a variety of high end clients across a full range of technology systems provided by the company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst, wishing to remain ahead of the curve with Technology skills and knowledge, to join a Managed Service Provider (MSP) leading the way in offering complete technology solution for businesses in hospitality, SME and education sectors across the UK.
* A proven history of being able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues across a client base with varying infrastructure and services
* 2nd and 3rd line support experience with advanced Microsoft desktop and server skills including Windows 7/10 and Windows Server 2008 to 2016
* Strong Networking knowledge with experience configuring and maintaining converged network solutions
* Building and maintaining physical (HP and IBM) and virtual servers
* Demonstrable experience with ADDS, ADCS, DNS, DHCP and group policy
* Exchange Server 2007 and 2013 & Office 365 experience
* Exposure to MS SQL server 2008 to 2016
* Managing SANs on fibre channel networks
* Strong knowledge of vSphere & Hyper-V
* Experience in remote diagnostics along with analysis and monitoring
* Experience managing backup environments, both cloud and on-premise
* Knowledge of ITIL v3 and Incident, Problem, Release & Change Management Procedures
* IT related degree or relevant qualifications
* Microsoft Certifications
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: IT Support Analyst, IT Helpdesk, IT Service Desk Technician, Desktop Analyst, IT Support, 1st Line IT Support, Helpdesk Support, 1st Line Support Engineer, IT Infrastructure Support Analyst and 1st Line Support Technician may also be considered for this role.