Senior Fibre Optic Technician / Fibre Optic Engineer
Job Title: Senior Fibre Optic Technician
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is dynamic and progressive organisation focussed in the manufacture of specialist fibre optic cable assemblies destined mainly for the harsh environments found within the defence, maritime, aerospace, oil and gas, transportation and power generation sectors.
They are now recruiting a Senior Fibre Optic Technician to join the production team in Tonbridge.
The Company is looking for someone with the following key skills:
* Experience in fibre optic termination
* Knowledge of harsh environment harnessing methodologies
* Good organisational and communication skills
* High levels of attention to detail
* Good manual dexterity
* A flexible problem-solving mentality
* Good understanding of engineering process and control
* Familiarity with engineering drawings / bills of material
* An understanding of technology and be computer literate
* The ability to assist members of staff and management as required
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Fibre Splicer Engineer, Fibre Tester Engineer, Fibre Splicer Technician, Fibre Tester Technician, Fibre Optic Testing Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Fibre Splicer Testing Engineer may also be considered for this role.