Leakage Technical Support Trainee
Are you good at dealing with data? Do you thrive under reactive conditions and enjoy making a difference within a team? If so, we're looking for an individual to join our leakage team.
Wessex Water is the top performing water and sewerage company in the UK, serving 2.8 million customers across the south west of England. It is part of the Wessex Water Group, which comprises a number of other companies, alongside our regulated business, including engineering and construction, property development and waste management and renewable energy services.
You will provide data analysis to assist the leakage teams in implementing the company's strategy on leakage reduction. This will involve helping with the daily monitoring of pressure, leak and noise alarms, as well as analysing pressure, flow and noise data. You may also assist in raising planned and reactive work for the pressure control and leakage teams. Additionally, you will assist in targeting work for the leakage technicians team and will assist on reports for pressure control and leakage work.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with:
* advanced IT skills
* great communication skills
* the ability to learn new skills
* a strong background in Microsoft Excel using complex formulae and functions
* the ability to construct their own reports from an extensive data set where different results are required.
In return, we offer a range of benefits including:
* Defined contribution pension scheme.
* Financial and development support for further relevant qualifications.
* Qualification linked pay increments.
* 24 days holiday rising to 28 with length of service.
* Life insurance.
* Cycle2Work scheme.
* Discounts and cashback scheme from more than 1,200 high street and online suppliers.
Sound interesting? Please apply by clicking APPLY below quoting job reference REQ2458. The closing date is 26 November 2018.
Please remember you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK and provide evidence of qualifications gained. All offers of employment will be subject to a Basic Disclosure Criminal Records check.