Product Compliance Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Product Compliance Engineer
Newton Abbot, Devon
Working with many of the biggest names in the IT industry, such as Dell EMC, Intel, NVIDIA and Teradici, Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high availability solutions for remote physical and virtual workstations.
Founded in 1990, we provide a full service, complete with world-class support, for robust, secure and uncompromised business and mission critical applications.
We’re now looking for a Product Compliance Engineer to join us and ensure our products comply with required international regulations.
- Salary negotiable
- Flexitime Scheme
- Agile and collaborative work environment
- Play a key role in the success of our products
Our global customers include investment banks, command and control centres, emergency call centres, hospitals, oil & gas, CAD designers, scientific & research, display walls, digital content creation, and post production studios. In this important role, you’ll have the chance to maintain our reputation for product excellence and outstanding quality.
Amulet Hotkey is growing from strength-to-strength and our people make this happen. With offices in London, Devon, New York and Sydney, we have global presence, but we remain true to our roots.
Innovation, creative thinking and a collaborative work culture is key to our success. If you think you could thrive as part of a team of problem-solvers and team players, we’d love to hear from you.
As the Product Compliance Engineer, you’ll ensure that our products and materials comply with regulations. You’ll also oversee our export control and licensing process.
You’ll analyse accreditations in international markets, control all aspects of product regulatory compliance and make sure that our embedded electronic devices comply with international standards.
Additionally, you will:
- Define product ECCN and export licensing requirements for embedded electronic devices
- Specify all the necessary standards and test methods required during the new product development process
- Advise colleagues on product compliance, as well as UK and US export regulations
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, such as UL, to obtain and maintain our test accreditation
- Maintain shipping records and annual reporting submissions
- Ensure that technical files comply with UL and CE marking requirements
- Assist with customers’ technical compliance queries
To join us as a Product Compliance Engineer, you’ll need:
- Experience in a product compliance and/or regulatory role
- An excellent understanding of product compliance to international standards including UL, CE and FCC
- Demonstrable knowledge of UK and US export control and licensing requirements
- An understanding of electronics fundamentals
Project management experience would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, internal auditing or management.
Other companies may call this role Regulatory Compliance Engineer, Product Regulatory Compliance Engineer, Compliance Engineer, Compliance Manager, Product Compliance Manager or Regulatory & Compliance Manager.
This is a full time role, but for the right candidate, we are willing to offer this position on a part time basis (4 days per week or equivalent hours over 5 days).
Webrecruit and Amulet Hotkey are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Product Compliance Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.