Engineering Machinist / Small Lathe Operative / Tool Maker
Job Title: Engineering Machinist & Assembly Engineer
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
Salary: £19,525.00 p.a + bonus + pension + usual benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time (37.5h per week)
Daily Times: Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 5pm. Friday 8:30am to 3:45pm.
Created in 1961 the Company is a successful and well established major UK manufacturer, supplier and servicer of medical equipment to Hospitals and Ambulance Services throughout the UK and over 60 countries worldwide.
They are looking for someone who has 100% commitment to building Quality products, with the added ability to machine/modify specific components for special projects.
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- You MUST have experience using Bench Lathes, Drills, Millers & Hand Tools etc.
- You MUST have experience of bench assembly work
- A strong track record of commitment, Reliability & Quality
- Mature in nature
- Ability to work to specific works instructions
- Quality minded with an attention to detail and improvements
- Able to read & understand Engineering Drawings
- Must be able to read, write and speak good English
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a hands on engineering background to work as part of a team for a market leader in the medical equipment manufacturing and service industry with long term career prospects. Full product training & certification provided.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Machinist Manufacturing Technician, Production Coordinator, Manufacturing Technician, Assembly Coordinator, Assembly Production Planner, Assembly Organiser, Production Engineer, Assembly Shop Technician, Manufacturing Engineer, Assembly Engineer may also be considered for this role.