Electrical Contracts Manager
Job Title: Electrical Contracts Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000, incentive bonus scheme and travel paid
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, an Electrical Contractor based in Perivale is now looking for an experienced Electrical Contracts Manager. Focus on commercial CAT A and CAT B fit-out projects, Education, medical, industrial and hotels, in London and Home Counties.
The business has a turnover of over £9 million with expected growth to continue.
* Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
* Delivering design and build projects
* Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
* Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
* Predicting cost to completion
* Financial management
* Manage sub-contractors
* Minimum of 4 years experience working with an Electrical contractor
* Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
* Self-motivated person
* Strong commercial awareness
* Excellent communication skills Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
* IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, MS project and working knowledge of AutoCAD
* 22 days holiday
* Company pension
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Contracts Manager, Projects Manager, Electrical Project Manager, Electrical Engineer may also be considered for this role.