Senior Technical Delivery Manager
Senior Technical Delivery Manager
Location: Aldershot or Solihull
Salary: Dependent on experience + Good Benefits Package including car allowance
Our client is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. They provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced solution delivery.
Their team is growing, so they are on the lookout for a Senior Technical Delivery Manager based in either of their offices in Aldershot or Solihull. The Senior Technical Delivery Manager sits within the Software Engineering Team, working within a team of 2 Delivery Managers.
The purpose of the Senior Technical Delivery Manager will be –
To line manage two Delivery Managers in an agile way to ensure that the product is delivered on time and on budget. You will be accountable for all software deliveries on projects for insurance clients.
Our client would like to meet a Senior Technical Delivery Manager with –
- A can do attitude and willing to think about how you can change things for the better.
- Someone who is a self-starter that can delve into a what the client wants and the detail behind it and advise the team on how they can get a great end result for the client.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
The Senior Technical Delivery Manager’s Responsibilities & Accountabilities include –
- Ensure all engineering deliveries are managed to company standards and reporting is completed to all stakeholders.
- Have detailed understanding of PM framework and deliver the team’s input.
- Ensure costs, timescales and budgets are signed off, executed and controlled correctly.
- Be the focal point for Engineering for senior management steering groups.
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date and relationships are built so that you are the initial escalation point for all delivery for the client.
- To mentor, direct and motivate all team members to be successful.
- Setting and evaluating appraisals and objectives of the team ensuring they are effective at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique, modern working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days and gym memberships, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
Our client has a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and their values describe what makes the company unique, and captures the spirit that runs through everything they do.
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
A career with our client:
Our client believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
The company believes that their diversity makes them stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, our client celebrates and supports everyone who works for them. They are committed to providing equal opportunities in their working practices and are proud of their inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that our client does not discriminate on any basis. Instead they continue to actively promote equality and grow their diverse workforce for the benefit of their customers, products, business and people.
To apply for the role of Senior Technical Delivery Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.