Civil Engineering Opportunities
KiwiRail is New Zealand's national railway. It's an exciting time for us with the surge of investment in New Zealand rail, and we are building high performing teams to reach our full potential for the future.
Our Engineering and Planning team are responsible for maintaining 4,000 kilometres of the rail corridor, bridges, tunnels, viaducts, overhead wires, signals and level crossings.
Due to our continuous growth and investment, we are growing our teams and actively recruiting for the following roles:
- Engineering Design Leads, x5 with specialisation in Traction and Electrical, Signals, Track, Structures, and Civil
- Professional Head - Signals and Telecommunications
- Team Lead - Civil and Track
- Team Lead - Telecommunications, Traction and Electrical
- Senior Bridge and Structures Design Engineer
- Track Design Engineer
- Traction Power Engineers
- Water Engineers
Grow your career and make the role your own within a values-based business that is investing in growth.
In addition, we provide the following:
- Five weeks annual leave
- Relocation assistance
- The opportunity to work for an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer
- Subsidised health insurance
- Access to discounted holiday homes and travel
For more information, please visit our careerssite at https://careers.kiwirail.co.nz/home
We are accepting expressions of interest for the roles above, please submit your updated CV and covering letter outlining your role of interest to email@example.com