Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Are you looking to build on your manufacturing expertise as a Quality Engineer? Do you have what it takes to drive transformative change in a rapidly-growing, successful business? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Part of a highly-successful group, our client provides a range of innovative solutions to make the world a quieter place. They’re a significant player in the UK acoustic design and manufacturing sector, experiencing significant organic growth.
They are now looking for a Quality Engineer to join them and help to transform their business systems and processes to meet the ever-increasing demand for their solutions.
- Salary of £30,000 per annum
- Life insurance x3
- Company pension
- Help transform a key area of the business
- 25 days’ holiday
This is a superb opportunity to take on a new role where you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on how our client operates, both in terms of systems and cultural development.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the business, as our client is experiencing significant growth, have doubled our turnover and have won a number of major contracts. It’s more important than ever that they perform at their best, and you will play an integral part in helping our client realise their goals.
So, if you’ve been searching for the opportunity to really make a difference with a pioneering business that has a promising future, this is the role for you.
As a Quality Engineer, you will oversee our client’s quality assurance programme.
Specifically, you will develop a plan and lead the introduction of ISO 9001-2015 into the manufacturing facility, as well as ISO 14001.
Your duties will involve:
- Supporting ISO 9001-2015 audits
- Investigating the root causes to any quality issues and identifying corrective actions
- Evaluating non-conformances relating to products, processes and quality systems
- Liaising with the Operations Team to ensure employees comply with quality procedures
- Helping to develop KPI data within the Manufacturing Department
To be considered as a Quality Engineer, you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, such as ISO 9001
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including graphs and trending data
- Strong communication skills and a team player mentality
Our client would love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Manufacturing Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Lean Manufacturing Engineer, QA Engineer, Quality Control Engineer or QC Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re ready to take on your next role as a Quality Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.