Lewes, East Sussex
This role involves the testing of Functional and KPI requirements of the SW and Algo components developed in Lewes, working closely with the test team in Lewes and Bangalore on the implementation of tests, maintenance of existing tests and the execution of tests on a variety of HW and SW platforms.
- Review requirements for testability and decide upon test method.
- Following the test process in order to perform correct reviews and maintain traceability.
- Analyse test results and failure patterns to produce reports for internal and external consumption.
- Take ownership of any test, data, or development tools related issues that might arise.
- Create and maintain test documents including (but not limited to) requirements specifications, test reports, statistics and key performance indicators.
- Write, update and check test cases and test specifications and execute the test cases for function and algorithm tests.
- A university degree in a quantitative scientific or engineering discipline such as mathematics, computer science or one of the natural sciences
- Programming skills in Python, C or C++ or similar
- Fluent English language speaking and comprehension skills
- An understanding of test techniques and processes
- Experience working in a high process maturity environment, as well as experience working in an agile software development environment
- Experience using specialist automotive development and test tools
- Exposure to the development and test of machine vision (preferred), radar, or other complex sensor systems
- Experience of testing embedded platforms
- German language skills in addition to English
What we offer
Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, Performance-Related Bonus, Flexible Working, Xmas Shutdown, Employee discounts in local businesses.
Salary (depending on skills and experience): £36,000 - £45,000 per annum
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).
To apply for the role of Test Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Test Engineer, Software Test Engineer, Software Engineer, Python Programme, C++ Programmer, C# Programmer, Testing Engineer, Software Developer.