Head of Operations
Head of Operations
We are ONFAB, a world-leading designer, manufacturer and installer of containment systems. Primarily serving the pharmaceutical industry, we have developed unrivalled technology in flexible containment, hard isolators and glove bag solutions.
Due to significant growth, we’re now looking for a Head of Operations to join our forward-thinking team.
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, rapidly-growing company boasting a profitable product range, impressive client base and ambitious plans for the future.
You’ll join an open environment where change and new ideas are embraced, and employees pool their talents together to innovate and improve upon the status quo.
In this brand new role, you will have the chance to really make your mark on our manufacturing processes and influence how our business operates.
As the Head of Operations, you will manage ONFAB’s operations process and ensure our Manufacturing function meets safety, quality and efficiency requirements.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations, you will:
- Develop, motivate and lead the Operations Team
- Work with the Manufacturing Supply Manager to optimise the operations planning process
- Oversee the installation of new equipment
- Drive continuous improvement activities to enhance the Manufacturing function
- Work closely with our Operations Team in Spain to optimise production efficiency across the whole company
- Help to maintain compliance with ISO 9001
To join us as our Head of Operations, you’ll need:
- At least three years’ experience in a manufacturing leadership role
- Experience of manual or semi-automated processing operations in an industrial or engineering environment
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to lead, coach, inspire, support and motivate a team
- An understanding of Lean principles, processes, tools, behaviours and leadership
- Excellent IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
Ideally, you'll have a degree level qualification in a technical, engineering or similar field.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Head of Manufacturing, Head of Manufacturing Operations, Operations Manager, Manufacturing Operations Manager, Senior Manufacturing Manager, Production Operations Manager or Lean Manufacturing Manager.
Webrecruit and ONFAB are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Head of Operations, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.