Field Based (with travel throughout Birmingham and the surrounding area)
Are you a service engineer with experience within fire detection, emergency lights, door entry or warden call systems? Could you thrive in an environment of respect and partnership where technology is embraced and teamwork is paramount? If so, read on.
About Our Client:
Built on a foundation of trust and innovation, our client is a leading provider of exceptional security solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing skill-set and take the next step in your career as a Fire Engineer.
- Salary of £24,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Overtime opportunities
- Mobile phone
- PDA and all testing equipment provided
- Company vehicle for both business and personal use
Our client focuses on partnering with businesses, not selling to them. As such, wherever you go and whomever you visit, you will be treated as one of the team, someone who is there to help and is welcomed.
You will discover that our client lives and breathes their values and are proud to say that they are focused upon respect, integrity, collaboration and innovation excellence. Through this mentality, they believe that they can add value and provide consistent, quality and reliable services.
As leaders in their sector, our client utilises the latest technology and only work to the highest standards. What’s more, they offer exceptional training which will enable you to add to your skill-set and build an amazing career.
As a Fire Engineer, you will maintain and service alarms at commercial, residential and retail sites throughout Bristol and the surrounding area.
Your role will primarily involve:
- Operating in a safe manner at all times
- Working on fire detection, emergency lights, door entry and warden call systems
- Carrying out all tasks in-line with British Standards, industry accreditations and SLAs
- Processing jobs via a tablet or PDA to keep accurate records of completed and remedial work
- Maintaining strong communications with customers
To be considered, you will need:
- Planned or reactive engineering experience in fire detection, emergency lights, door entry or warden call systems
- A full, valid driving licence
- Strong communication skills
Our client is eager to speak with candidates who have held the position of Planned Engineer, Planned Maintenance Engineer, Fire & Security Systems Engineer, Access Control Engineer, Security Systems Technician, or Fire Alarm Engineer.
Additionally, some organisations may call this role Maintenance Engineer, Fire System Maintenance Engineer, Security System Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer, or Senior Maintenance Technician.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and takes their corporate and social responsibility seriously.
So, if you are a dedicated and skilled Fire Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.