Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: Production Engineer
Location: Head Office (Wokingham UK)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 5th May, 2019
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for an additional Production Engineer to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company to work within our expanding Engineering Department.
We are looking to recruit a Production Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the Technical and Production departments on projects they are involved in, including identification of the most cost effective means of developing the production processes for those projects.
This will include purchasing capital equipment or assisting with the design and building of equipment using internal resources.
- Qualification or degree in Engineering, or equivalent vocational based qualification (This could include Time Served Engineer with ONC, HNC, and HND level qualifications).
- Knowledge and understanding of SPS, Six Sigma, OEE and Lean Systems.
- Excellent communication.
- Good people skills.
- Have a can-do attitude with an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Able to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
You may have experience of the following: Production Engineer, Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, 6Sigma, Manufacturing Engineer, New Product Development, Materials Technology, Production Engineering, Process Engineering, Senior Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Engineering, Plant Engineer, Production Engineering, etc.