Field Based (covering Cornwall and Devon)
Are you an F-Gas qualified air conditioning engineer looking to take your next step? Want to increase your skill-set as an HVAC Engineer with a successful business? If so, read on.
As experts in building services, our client provides planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and project works for both the public and private sectors. Primarily focusing their efforts on the South West of England and South Wales, their approach can be summed up in three words: value, quality and reliability.
Our client is now looking for an HVAC Engineer to join them and perform a range of maintenance work for customers.
- Competitive salary
- Time and a half pay after 6pm and on Saturdays
- Double pay from midnight – 7am
- £100 retainer on call out rota
- Company van
- Rewards and recognition scheme
- Health insurance
- Tablet and phone
- Excellent training to broaden your technical expertise
As an HVAC Engineer, you’ll complete planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of building controls.
While your territory is the South West, you’ll primarily work in Plymouth and Saltash.
Specifically, you will:
- Communicate with customers in a professional, friendly manner
- Strive to resolve any technical issues on all site visits
- Provide advice on any faults or replacement parts required
To be considered as an HVAC Engineer, you’ll need:
- Experience as a mobile air conditioning engineer
- A track record of installing and maintaining all types of air conditioning systems
- An F-Gas qualification
- A good level of IT literacy, including proficiency in MS Office
- A full, valid driving licence
- Strong communication skills
Any experience gained in HVAC, FM or building management would be beneficial, but this isn’t essential, as full training will be provided.
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Air Conditioning Engineer, HVAC Technician, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance & Repair Engineer or Installation Engineer.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday. You’ll also be required to take part in an on call rota.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as an HVAC Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.