Senior Dev Ops Engineer
Senior Dev Ops Engineer
Salary: Up to £60,000 dependent on experience + Extensive Benefits Package
Our client is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. They provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Want to work with great people, in modern offices and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career? Our client’s team is growing, so they are on the lookout for a passionate Senior Dev Ops Engineer to join their Operations Team based in their Aldershot office.
The purpose of the Senior Dev Ops Engineer will be:
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our client’s systems; help automate and streamline their operations and processes; build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations & troubleshoot and resolve issues in their dev, test and production environments.
Our client would like to meet a Senior Dev Ops Engineer with:
- Experience as a Dev Ops Engineer in a 24x7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Some experience with using a broad range of AWS to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- Previous work experience in a full stack development role.
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
The Senior Dev Ops Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Automating product lines by integrating to the Dev Ops and configuration management toolset.
- Management of the product line build system, incorporating dependency management and static code analysis.
- Ensuring that product lines are able to be accurately expressed for their target environment in the configuration management system.
- Ensuring that product lines are able to be deployed error free and with zero manual intervention.
- Integration to the Test Automation framework for automated testing.
- Continuous improvement of the deployment and configuration process, aiming for a secure always-up, always-available service.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- The opportunity to be yourself.
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days and gym memberships, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
What are our client’s values?
Our client has a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and their values describe what makes them unique, and captures the spirit that runs through everything they do.
Respect – Ownership – Collaboration – Innovation – Energy
A career with our client:
Our client believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best. They believe that their diversity makes them stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, they celebrate and support everyone who works for them. Our client is committed to providing equal opportunities in their working practices and are proud of their inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that our client does not discriminate on any basis. Instead they continue to actively promote equality and grow their diverse workforce for the benefit of their customers, products, their business and their people.
To apply for the role of Senior Dev Ops Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Dev Ops Engineer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Software Engineer, Systems Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Lead Software Engineer, Lead Software Engineer, Developer, Programmer.