Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer
Our client is an exciting new company that’s looking to change how the public views and uses the aviation industry. Their mission is to make air travel personal, on-demand and carbon-free.
They are now looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join them and help design the installation of various electrical systems required for their new aircraft.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus structure
- Pension contributions of up to 5% from 1st April
- Rewards system (equates to 4% of annual salary) which can be used for a number of benefits
- Free breakfast, tea, coffee and fruit every day
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a skilled team of innovators and support the success of a ground-breaking project with huge potential.
Joining our client on this unique journey, you’ll be encouraged to think outside the box, push the boundaries of what is considered normal and have the freedom to explore and develop your ideas.
So, if you think you have what it takes to challenge the status quo and transform the aviation industry as we know it, our client wants to hear from you.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will help to design the installation of a range of electrical systems.
Working in-line with aerospace standards, your duties will involve:
- Creating detailed 2D and 3D systems installation designs
- Integrating equipment within an airframe
- Supporting the design and testing of full and part scale prototypes
- Communicating complex system information in a clear way to other levels of the business
To be considered as the Electrical Design Engineer, you will need:
- Electrical system design experience
- Experience of system installation design
- Knowledge of the installation design requirements for electrical systems
- A track record of communicating with stakeholders, as well as technical and business teams to collect requirements and describe product features and technical designs
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D design packages, such as Catia and SolidWorks
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in engineering or a similar discipline, ideally aerospace engineering
Hands-on aerospace systems installation and/or maintenance experience would be beneficial, as would experience of designing systems to aerospace standards. Knowledge of current and developing electric vehicle and aircraft technologies would also be an advantage.
Other companies may call this role Electrical Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Electrical Installation Design Engineer, Installation Design Engineer, Aerospace Engineer, System Design Engineer or System Installation Design Engineer.
The successful candidate will be required to provide proof that they have the right to work in the UK.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Electrical Design Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.