CMM Inspector / Quality Supervisor / CMM Operator
Job Title: CMM Inspector
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
This is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organisation officially adopted their name in 1996; deriving it from an intrepid explorer. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At the company there is over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and they believe one truth: People create value. Employees are the greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together they build professional relationships that thrive. The company knows that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of a business, so they invest in their employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of this company, you are part of the team!
* To carry out first off and final Inspection of detailed parts and assembles in a timely efficient manner, using mechanical/CMM and or electronic measuring equipment
* Actioning and completing first article inspection reports as per customer requirements
* Completing and raising of concessions and non-conformance reports for discrepant parts
* Final release of parts to customer including raising and signing certificates of conformity
* 2 years in similar position
* Experience in all aspects of inspection methods within the Aerospace Sector
Other Skills/ Abilities/ Personal Attributes:
* Conversant with the requirements of BS EN ISO 900:2000 and AS EN 9100
* CMM experience
* Good written and spoken English
* Competitive salary
* Company pension plan
* Positive work-life balance
* On site bonus scheme
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Commitment to professional growth and generous learning budget
* Mobile phone/gym membership/AA home emergency response discounts
* Employee Social & Charity Association
* Employee advantages scheme
* Health care vouchers
* Long Service Awards
* Occupational Health and ergonomics focussed
* Extended Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
* Free parking
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Quality Inspector, Senior Quality Inspector, Quality Supervisor, Senior Quality Supervisor, QA, Quality Assurance, CMM Operator, CMM Programmer, Quality Engineer, Programmer, CNC Operative and CNC Engineer will also be considered for this role.