CMM Programmer / CMM Operator - Aerospace
Job Title: CMM Programmer
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The company are a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organisation founded by the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan who’s global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
The company have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are their greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together they build professional relationships that thrive. They know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of their business.
To support their sites in the creation and planning of CMM inspection programs. Provide support to site inspection teams and shop floor with the use of inspection tools and programs. Generate analysis of CMM data and create reports when requested.
Perks and Benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Company pension plan
* Positive work-life balance
* On site bonus scheme
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Commitment to professional growth and generous learning budget
* Mobile phone/gym membership/AA home emergency response discounts
* Employee advantages scheme
* Health care vouchers
* Long Service Awards
* Occupational Health and ergonomics focussed
* Extended Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
* Free parking
* Creation and or updates of CMM inspection programs
* Provide support to site inspection teams and shop floor with the use of inspection tools and programs.
* Generate analysis of CMM data and create reports when requested
* HNC or equivalent
* Min 2 years of production or Inspection experience
* Cad experience desired / skills in Catia V4 / V5
* Knowledge of GD&T/SPC techniques
* Must be computer literate and have a working knowledge of CMM metrology
* Must show high level skills in geometric part appreciation and manual measurement methods / inspection techniques and of aerospace prismatic components
* Good practical co-ordination skills (Company Test)
* Good understanding of spoken and written English (Company Test)
* Ability to work using own initiative
* Confident with technical decisions
* Can interact and work with multi-disciplined team
Please click on the APPLY button to complete your application at the Company’s careers page.
Candidates with experience of; CMM Operator, CMM Programmer, Quality Inspector, Programmer, CNC, Operator, AS9100 / EASA Part 21, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, Programmer, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, Machine Operative will also be considered for this role.