Electrical Engineer / Electronic Engineering Instructor
Job Title: Electrical Engineering Instructor
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company has been providing a service to the engineering and process industries since 1967, predominantly to companies located around the Humber Bank.
They are looking for a multi-skilled Electrical Engineer with a high level of industry experience who would like to move into training and pass on their knowledge and experience.
The successful candidate will work with their existing instructor teams delivering high quality apprenticeship training for their client companies and also deliver on their range of commercial courses including 18th Edition and PAT testing courses.
You will bring your industry experience and a desire to be part of developing the next generation of skilled technicians. You will be working with their existing team of instructors in their first class facility delivering training to apprentices and adults in both workshop and classroom environments.
The ideal Candidate:
* Good craft/technical skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Basic computer skills
* At least five years industrial experience
* Relevant qualifications to at least City and Guilds Craft certificate, HNC or above would be advantageous
* Assessor and teaching qualifications are desirable but not essential as full support will be given in the development of necessary skills
* A full driving licence and willingness to work nationally is essential
In return the Company offers:
* Competitive salary for the skills sector
* Company pension scheme
* Private health care
* Performance related pay
* 30 days plus bank holidays per year (38 in total)
The Company is committed to safeguarding their learners and successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check, and to register on a suitable instructor/teacher training programme
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS to complete the attached application form.
Candidates with experience of: Electrical Lecturer, Electrical Tutor, Tutor, Teacher, Senior Electrician, Mechanical Teacher, Multi-skilled Engineer, 18th Edition Electrician, Technical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Repairs Engineer, Mechanical Electrical Technician and Fault Repair Engineer may also be considered for this role.