Service Delivery Team Leader – Wireless Telecom / Linux
Job Title: Principal Customer Operations Engineer – Team Lead
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The company, a leader in technology for the Internet of Things and Smart Cities, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Operations Team Leader to join the Operations team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced team leader, with excellent client facing, service management and project delivery skills. They must have extensive technical and commercial experience in installation, configuration and support of wireless telecom systems.
- Radio network planning
- Management of new system deployments
- Customer training
- Customer support
- Network Monitoring and Performance
- Incident, Problem, and Change management including ticket performance and related KPIs
- Successful release of new products & software releases to market (First Office Application & General Availability)
- Strong Team and Technical leadership experience
- Proven track record of Service Management (e.g. ITIL/SLA’s), including experience of managing ticketing systems such as JIRA/Freshdesk
- Great customer communication and support skills
- Good understanding of large-scale radio communications systems, including planning of radio coverage and capacity, configuration of hardware & software applications, and resolving connectivity issues
- Ability to estimate, plan, and deliver activities on time and to budget
- Excellent computer skills
- Linux system administration and SQL experience
- An engineering degree or similar qualification
- Electrical installation experience
- Radio systems design, planning or deployment
- Hands on experience of supporting database and web-based systems
- Working experience of FOA & GA gate processes to successfully bring new products and releases to market
- Experience of running an Agile Scrum team using tools such as JIRA
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Infrastructure Engineer, Planning and Installation Team Leader, Support Engineer, Network Engineer, Telecoms Engineer, Telecoms Project Manager, Project Engineer, Telecoms Service Management Lead, Service Delivery Manager, Implementation Manager, Implementation Support Manger, IT Operations Manager, IT Services Manager, Telecoms Infrastructure Manager, Network Operations Engineer, Technical Infrastructure Manager, Technical Team Leader, Technical Project Lead, Technical Service Manager Service Delivery Team Lead, Senior Wireless Installation Engineer, JIRA, Radio Planner, Wireless Radio Engineer, Linux, SQL may also be considered for this role.