£44k - £47k DOE
A long standing and well known CNC Machine Tool Company
- You will assist in pre-sale time studies, process recommendations, tool selection and work-holding concepts.
- Other initiatives will include generating engineering proposals and presentations, servicing customers with phone and onsite support, programming of customer parts, and the debugging and setup of complete machine tool systems.
- You’ll also write technical processes/manuals for turnkey solutions and manage tasks to a specific timeline in order to meet delivery dates.
- Travel will be required to customer facilities located within UK.
- You will be able to manage complex CNC machine tool projects and have experience in Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain controls.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work on own initiative.
- High level of organisational skills and aptitude to customer care keeping customers informed at all times.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both verbal and written mediums.
- To demonstrate respect for others and to be diplomatic when dealing with both internal & external customers.
- Ability to adapt your communication style to different situations/audiences.
- To actively listen to people, focusing on what is being said to establish needs.
- Ability to address concerns and overcome objection.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience as Applications Engineering
- Strong CNC machining background
- Machine tool programming using G Code, CAD/CAM
- Experience with live tooling lathes and 5 axis machining centers is required.