Work Processing Activities
- Be the point of contact within the Property for all maintenance related activities.
- Perform all maintenance activities for the Property including close supervision of approved specialized external service providers.
- Ensure that all plant and equipment are continuously maintained in full working order including but not limited to BMS, HVAC, Boilers, Domestic and Chilled Water services, UV filtration and Water Treatment, FCU’s, Security and Access Control systems.
- Ensure that all electrical appliances and lighting are maintained in good working order.
- Maintain clean and safe working areas at all times.
- Determine all maintenance requirements and obtain competitive and cost-effective quotations for all purchases of maintenance equipment/consumables etc. with the prior approval of the Owner.
- Ability to read and understand Record Drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Understand the specific Building Management System and all MEP and related services installed in the Property.