Bristol (with travel to sites within Europe)
If you have a background in aerospace certification, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a ground-breaking company in transforming the world of aviation as we know it.
Our client is an exciting new company that’s looking to change how the public views and uses the aviation industry. Their mission is to make air travel personal, on-demand and carbon-free.
They are now looking for a Certification Engineer to join their fast-growing company and support their certification activities.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus structure
- Pension contributions of up to 5%
- Rewards system (equates to 4% of annual salary) which can be used for a number of benefits
- Free breakfast, tea, coffee and fruit every day
This is a superb opportunity to challenge yourself and work on an exciting project that has the potential to make huge waves in the aviation industry.
Our client believes that great engineering is about the elegance and efficiency of doing more with less. So, if you want to think outside the box, push the boundaries of what is considered normal and have the freedom to explore and develop your ideas, this is the role for you.
As a Certification Engineer, you will ensure that designs meet certification requirements.
Specifically, you will:
- Produce certification plans to submit to the authorities
- Work with the Design Office to develop and implement procedures to support our client’s Design Assurance System
- Advise the Design Teams on certification requirements and support design reviews
- Prepare and collate data packs in support of flight permits
- Support Continued Airworthiness investigations and activities
- Manage and maintain the certification compliance database
To be considered as a Certification Engineer, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in an aerospace certification environment
- Experience of working from CS-23, CS-25, CS27 or CS-29
- A good understanding of Part 21
- A degree level qualification in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- A passport and the ability to travel for business within Europe
Previous experience of any of the following would be beneficial: working with the authorities, working in or with an approved design or production organisation, planning and conducting audit activities or piloting any type of aircraft.
Other organisations may call this role Aerospace Certification Engineer, Engineer, Certification Engineer, Aerospace Compliance Engineer, Compliance Engineer, Design Compliance Engineer or Design Certification Engineer.
The successful candidate will be required to provide proof that they have the right to work in the UK.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Certification Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.