5 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Welder looking to join a successful, safety-focused business? Want to build on your existing expertise and play an important role in our day-to-day operations? If so, read on.
Our client is an innovative, global logistics business with operational centres in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Asia.
Focusing on the chemical, gas, fuel and foodstuff sectors, they boast two operating divisions and offer a complete range of tanker and support services to provide best value for money and outstanding solutions to their customer base.
They’re looking for a Welder to join their team in Widnes and ensure that their market-leading tanker fleet is maintained to a high standard.
- Salary of circa £30,000 per annum
- 33 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Free uniform and safety clothing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Join a company that’s experiencing strong, continued growth
As a Welder, you will perform a range of repairs to ensure that our client’s fleet is safe and roadworthy.
Taking on a safety critical role, you will:
- Make MIG welding repairs to chassis and running gear
- Undertake TIG welding repairs to tanker shells and ancillary equipment
- Manufacture and modify tanker pipework
- Manufacture and maintain site equipment
- Control and order equipment to minimise downtime
To join our client as a Welder, you will need:
- Previous welding experience
- A recognised welding qualification
- A safety-focused attitude
- The drive to complete tasks to a high quality
Other companies may call this role Welding Technician, Welder, TIG Welder, MIG Welder, Fabricator or Welding Operative.
This is a full time role, working 7:00 – 16:30.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as a Welder, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.