PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Trainer to deliver training to Plasser UK Staff and Customers
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare design and update training course materials.
· Plan and deliver training events to meet training requests.
· Create training records of courses delivered.
· Keep up to date with new and improved products produced by Plasser and their sub components.
· To undertake other reasonable tasks or duties as and when requested.
· To assist Training Manager to maintain CITB and CMS records and assessments
· Will be required to work anywhere in the UK and also abroad when necessary
· To undertake any other tasks, from time to time as required by the Training Manager commensurate with salary of the post.
1. Academic/Technical Qualifications:
To have completed a full indentured apprenticeship.
Hold a nationally recognised Training qualification
Plasser systems experience in operation and function
HNC or HND
2. Specialist/Technical Knowledge, Skills or Aptitude:
Operation of On Track Machines
Good knowledge of Electronic ,Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
Rules and regulations applicable to ON Track Machines
3. Experience (type, level, extent, etc):
Technical background in engineering or electronics with minimum of 5 years’ experience
On track machine service engineer
Control of subordinate staff
4. Personal Qualities
Ability to adjust to change
Experience of working within an environment undergoing change
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £38,000.00 to £42,000.00 /year
Apply for Technical Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly