Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
Field Based (covering Colchester, Ipswich and Chelmsford)
If you are an experienced maintenance professional with strong customer service skills, this is an excellent opportunity to join a large, highly successful company with a focus on personal development.
We are Doosan, the name behind one of the nation’s leading forklift brands. We’ve won multiple awards for our innovative approach and we design all our machines with power, performance, operator comfort and environmental friendliness in mind.
Part of our organisation is Rushlift, a leading national provider of contract hire, fleet management and servicing of materials handling and aviation support equipment.
We’re now looking for a Field Service Engineer to join the Rushlift team and deliver an excellent service to customers throughout Chelmsford and the surrounding area.
- Competitive salary
- Overtime paid at higher rates (Sundays paid double time)
- Branded company vehicle
- Life assurance (1x salary)
- 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- BHSF retail/gym/health benefit discounts
- Direct telephone/Skype doctor service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perks to promote colleague welfare, including vouchers for birthdays, weddings, children, studies and/or long service
At Rushlift, we pride ourselves on thinking differently; everything we do is about quality and service, from our Sales Team to our Administrators, Engineers and Directors.
We understand that our people are our greatest asset, which is why our strategy is based on the following philosophy: growth of business by growth of people.
In this important role, you will act as the face of the company and will be supported to build on your existing abilities and build a career to be proud of.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will repair and service a range of forklift equipment across multiple brands.
Working across Colchester, Ipswich and Chelmsford, you will:
- Provide a best-in-class experience to our business customers
- Swiftly identify and resolve machinery issues
- Use our market-leading fleet management system to complete parts orders, job sheets and warranty work
To join us as a Field Service Engineer, you will need:
- Experience as an automotive technician or of servicing, repairing or maintaining materials handling equipment (MHE), construction plant, agricultural machinery or power access equipment (MEWP) or forklift trucks
- Knowledge of automotive, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems and components
- Excellent customer service skills
Other companies may call this role Maintenance Engineer, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Automotive Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Service & Repair Engineer, Senior Maintenance Technician, or Senior Field Service Technician.
Webrecruit, Doosan and Rushlift are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Field Service Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 hours per week