Castle Donington, Derby
Our client is an innovative medical solutions provider that works hand-in-hand with the NHS to deliver solutions and responses to patient-related issues. Having developed a strong service offering, they have also created a range of products to provide comfort and relief to healthcare patients.
They are now looking for a Bench Technician to join them in Castle Donington and support the smooth running of their Laundry and Warehouse functions.
- Salary of up to £24,000 DOE
- Annual bonus potential (up to 8% of salary)
- Great training
- Develop your career with a family-oriented business
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Rewards programme
Our client is dedicated to and focused on delivering the best service possible, and to achieve this, they need amazing people in their team. That’s where you come in.
The organisation believes that their people are what makes them great, which is why they offer a high level of support, as well as learning and development opportunities, to ensure that employees are able to succeed.
As a Bench Technician, you will provide mechanical and electrical support to the Laundry and Warehouse functions.
Primarily focusing on mechanical engineering activities, you will occasionally be required to undertake electrical repairs. You will diagnose faults and carry out repairs and refurbishment to minimise downtime.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out product repairs and managing down products
- Determining the root cause of failures and implementing corrective actions where possible
- Assisting with the service exchange programme for high cost spare parts
- Inspecting and repairing equipment sub-assemblies
- Commissioning and decommissioning products
- WEEE waste processing and management
To be considered as a Bench Technician, you will need:
- Mechanical engineering experience
- Experience of fault finding and diagnostics
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- The ability to work on your own initiative and follow procedures laid out by the business to achieve deadlines
- The ability to effectively prioritise your workload
Other organisations may call this role Mechanical Technician, Maintenance Technician, Maintenance & Repair Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, or Maintenance & Repair Engineer.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next step as a Bench Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.