Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor
Location: Sydenham, Lewisham
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
The company is striving to become a values-driven enterprise. Service to humanity for the betterment of the community and the advancement of society is at the heart of their purpose. They take a collaborative and consultative approach that values and appreciates the insights, contribution and enthusiasm of the team to make a difference to the organisation and to the lives of disadvantaged people.
With a thirst for knowledge and an unrelenting drive to challenge the status quo, learning and innovation, have become part of their identity to redefine the mental health services landscape. As part of the team, you will contribute to maintaining their ‘Level A’ accreditation in Quality Assessment Framework (QAF), which is denoted for “excellence and leaders in their field" in national performance standards.
The company currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated Maintenance & Facilities Coordinator to ensure the excellent delivery of maintenance and facilities services to vulnerable adults who suffer from mental health and living in supported housing environment.
You will have experience in coordination of projects and multi-tasking with continuous improvement to achieve exceptional high standards. To ensure that the strong strategic relationship with all stakeholders and partners and as part of the team and to ensure that department is effectively and efficiently managed to meet challenging performance targets.
* Maintenance related qualifications
* Over 7 years' experience as maintenance operative with a speciality in one trade e.g. electrician or plumber
* Experience in managing facilities including supplier procurement, negotiation and management
* Strong multi-tasking and project management skills
* Exceptional administration, organisation and tidiness skills
* Strong computer skills and digital dexterity
* Experience in using digital platforms and customer relationship management systems and databases
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate appropriately with people at all levels and capacities
* Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to find solutions
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Ability to prioritise a varied workload
* Warm, friendly, kind demeanour with a positive and open-minded attitude
* Thirst for knowledge, strive for excellence, and a humble posture of learning
* Caring and compassionate person with a genuine desire to want to make a difference and help disadvantaged individuals to have meaningful and purposeful lives
* A friendly, family and happy company culture
* Full ongoing professional training & development plan to achieve career excellence
* Comprehensive induction and training programme
* Opportunity for career progression into management
* Support with further education
* Part of a next-generation digitalised company
* Flat and non-hierarchical corporate structure
* Up to 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
* Free breakfasts, healthy snacks and refreshments
* Social and team-building activities
* Pension scheme
* Free parking
* Paid sick leave and free eye tests
* Employee Assisted Programme
* Generous maternity policy
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Facilities and Maintenance Engineer, Building Services, Electrical Engineer, Electrician, Plumber, Facilities Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Building Maintenance, Mechanical Engineer, Project Manager, Electrical Engineer, Electrician, Manufacturing Engineer, Project Coordinator, Maintenance Technician may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Maintenance and Facilities Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly