About the Job
Are you an experienced NPI project manager or programme lead looking for a new challenge?
Do you thrive on collaborating to agree critical milestones and ensuring a job gets done perfectly through to completion?
We are looking for an NPI Programme Lead at our Head Office in Lenton, Nottingham. This is a brand new role and requires someone who can cope with both volume and a complex number of priorities. To drive the excitement of our customers, we release multiple products globally on a weekly basis and this role will support us to make sure that happens.
As NPI Programme Lead, you will be a key part of our success, managing a team within the operations function of manufacturing and collaborating with GW design and the wider business. In this role, you will utilise your previous expertise to ensure an optimised key new release product plan is agreed, ensuring that the progress of new release manufactured products into and through manufacturing is consistent and efficient every time.
- Optimise the cost of goods.
- Ensure all products are documented accurately and maintained to ensure clarity and system integration on the products information and specification.
- A clear margin and cost model for each new release manufactured product.
- Agree an optimised plan and introduction for new release manufactured products into and through manufacturing.
- Create, monitor and report on a clear set of KPIs for the progress of new release manufactured products through the design and manufacturing product life cycle.
- Review each key new release manufactured product on quality, efficiency, delivery and cost, document and present findings in clear, practical and professional ways.
- Constantly review and improve the new release and product information processes and systems across manufacturing.
- Support and improve the collaboration and communication across the various departments in manufacturing and the wider business key interfaces.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A strong project/programme management background.
- Demonstrable people and team management experience.
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to successfully liaise and collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to develop and write clear and concise business reports, reviews and recommendations.
- Strong knowledge of appropriate performance and quality metrics, and background in data-driven decision making.
- Experience of ERP & MRP and resource planning systems.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is just as important as your skills and experience.
The Warhammer World site is based just outside of Nottingham city centre and benefits from a nearby tram stop and free onsite car parking.
In return for your hard work, you will receive 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays), matching contributory pension scheme up to 7.5%, profit share bonus (subject to GW meeting profit targets) and option to join our Share Save scheme. Oh and let’s not forget, a staff discount of between 25% and 50% on our products!
Other Essential Information
Closing Date: Applications must be received by midnight, UK time, Sunday 22nd November
How to Apply
To apply, please send us a letter or a video telling us why you want this job. We select candidates for interview based on what they tell us in their letter or video. This is a great opportunity for you to let us know that you understand what we are looking for.
Please include an up-to-date CV to support your application. When you’re ready, please click apply, below.