Market Partner- Highways
Market Partner- Highways
We deliver forward-thinking solutions for the world’s biggest asset owners, transforming the places where we live, work and travel. Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original thinking, then turning it into a reality. We arrive at better answers because we ask better questions.
From complexity comes simplicity. From better thinking, better solutions.
Think big, create better
Are you a Market Partner passionate about using your skills to make an impact? Are you driven by data, systems and change management to support clients to make better decisions through applying digital intelligence? Do you want to work on high profile projects with clients such as, Network Rail, Highways England, Heathrow Airport and New York MTA?
Amey Strategic Consulting are leading the Asset Management & Infrastructure market in Data Science and in scaling up digital capability within our client operations, all powered by an amazing collaborative team. With a growing team of 120+ employees, working across our 2 offices, London and Manchester, we continue to catalyse sustainable business change through our four key offerings.
As Market Partner for the Highways sector within Strategic Consulting, you will be responsible for driving sale opportunities across our markets working closely with other Market Partners and Offering Partners. As part of the role you will both frame and drive business opportunities, leveraging the Delivery teams to generate a revenue of £3m to £15m per annum. You will assist Offering Partners to identify development pathways to meet challenges within their market.
In a typical week you will:
- Prepare a market plan and agree it with the Strategic Consulting Leadership Team and Business Director
- Deliver the plan, monitoring progress and adjusting it with Leadership Team and & Business Director
- Frame and drive business opportunities
- Mentor and supervise the Highways Market Director
- Create business propositions and ensure Amey is leading in innovation and practical approaches to sustainable transformations within client businesses
- Be a member of the management team supporting the effective and efficient running of the Strategic Consulting Business
- Prepare business strategy, through market plans
- Interlock with the Offering Partners/Directors
We want to hear from you if:
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent experience that is relevant to the post)
- Ideally, hold a second-degree Masters/Phd or professional qualification (or equivalent experience that is relevant to the post)
- Have excellent leadership skills and gravitas necessary to operate at CxO level – selling and delivering consulting and technology engagements
- Can take responsibility for sales closure of deals following Amey processes and achieving the targets including bookings, revenues and profitability.
- Can drive transactions for AMEY Strategic Consulting across market verticals and service lines.
- Are well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, crafting complex Master Service Agreements & Statement of Works documents
- Have proven experience in running complex, multi-million pound £2m-£5m accounts with multiple stakeholder
- Have experience of selling consulting solutions involving service delivery; be able to craft the solution including distributed delivery elements, price-to-win and articulating the value proposition. Alternatively, has experience of delivering from within client businesses managing external consultancies
- Have led or been involved in the development and delivery of strategy & plans for a large team of consultants
Our rewards make us better people here at Amey Consulting. If you’re happy, you’ll think better. It’s a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that’s why we’ve worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working available
- Bespoke Talent Framework within Strategic Consulting
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers
What else is better about working for Amey?
Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original, real-world thinking, then turning it into a reality. Your solutions will have impact, making a genuine difference to people’s lives. It’s what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can really be you, because your individuality is an asset. You’ll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges.
You’ll work in a team that is open-minded and where every idea will count. You’ll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You’ll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own ambition as well as the shared one.
We don’t believe in typical: we believe a diversity of backgrounds and skills create the best environment and opportunities. It means we ask better questions to arrive at better answers because we learn from each other’s perspectives. And this means better outcomes for our clients our communities and ourselves.