Capenhurst Technology Park, Capenhurst, Chester
If you are a qualified Chemist with industrial or laboratory experience, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a market leader in the energy industry.
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are now looking for a Chemist to join our HV (High Voltage) oil laboratory in Capenhurst Technology Park.
As a Chemist, you will carry out a range of analytical chemistry techniques on insulating fluids.
Working as part of a skilled team, you will:
- Work in line with H&S requirements and the laboratory’s SOPs
- Carry out all analysis in line with documented procedures
- Record data to support quality control and reporting activities
- Support and promote best housekeeping practice
To join us as a Chemist, you’ll need:
- Proven industrial or laboratory experience in analytical chemistry
- An awareness of H&S regulations and COSHH requirements
- Good IT skills, including proficiency in a LIMS and MS Word and Excel
- A degree level qualification in chemistry
Ideally, you will also have an understanding of high voltage electrical assets and oil diagnostics.
Other organisations may call this role Analytical Chemist, Laboratory Chemist, Industrial Laboratory Chemist, Laboratory Technician, Lab Analyst, or Laboratory Analyst.
- Salary of £25,000 per annum
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
This is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your experience and work at the cutting edge of the energy industry with an employee-owned business.
We are passionate about recruiting and retaining the best in the industry, which is why we offer industry-leading rewards, a promote-from-within policy and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
Here, you will have the chance to learn from colleagues with unrivalled experience within an expanding global enterprise offering great progression prospects (both in the UK and internationally).
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Chemist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37 hours per week