Accura are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic CNC Turner to join their team in Willenhall on a full-time permanent basis working either on the day or night shift. In return, we will offer a rate of £14-£16 per hour dependant on experience, plus benefits.
Accura is a private equity-owned West Midlands based company. Operating across three manufacturing sites in the West Midlands with a turnover of £9m and 95 employees, Accura delivers first-class manufacturing skills and equipment.
From holding the right start materials, we manage the entire supply chain including all manufacturing processes and technologies. This enables us to produce end-to-end precision-engineered products that meet the needs of some of the most demanding industries on the planet, from oil & gas to the aerospace and automotive industries.
Over several decades, our commercial reach and specialist knowledge base has grown to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers. It is this agility that has kept Accura unique and at the leading edge of precision-engineered critical supply componentry.
We are looking for an experienced, fully skilled CNC Turner to join our team where you'll be responsible for manufacturing one-offs and short batch parts and components for supply to the Automotive, Formula 1, and Aerospace industries, working to tight tolerances.
Main responsibilities of the CNC Turner:
- Programming, setting, and operating machinery
- Using DMG twin spindle with live tooling
- Using citizen sliding heads and 2-Axis lathes
Key competencies and qualifications of out CNC Turner:
- Toolmaking / Aerospace experience an advantage
- Experience with difficult to machine materials
- Can demonstrate the ability to fully utilise modern machining techniques and fixture design
- Fanuc and Celos controls, offline programming capability is essential
Benefits available to our CNC Turner include:
- 33 days holiday
- Shift Allowance
- Plenty of overtime at x1.5 rate / x2 on Sundays
- Yearly bonus
- Sick pay
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service payment
So if you have the skills and drive to join our team as a CNC Turner, click “apply” below – we can’t wait to hear from you!