Quality Controller / Manager - Testing
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a UKAS accredited testing company that specialises in testing materials used in road, highway and building construction. For over 14 years, they have helped organisations to lay the groundwork that delivers high-quality results.
They are currently looking for a Quality Controller / Manager to join their dedicated team on a full-time basis.
- Salary of up to £50,000 per annum DOE
- Workplace pension scheme
- Vitality Healthcare package
- Paid holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you have experience of running soil, asphalt and concrete-related lab tests, this is an exciting opportunity to join a business that places quality, standards and continuous improvement at the heart of everything they do.
As the Quality Controller / Manager, you will ensure that all testing activities are completed in line with ISO 17025 and ISO 9001.
Working closely with the Operations Manager and Managing Director, you will ensure that customers consistently receive the highest standards of reporting in order to make informed decisions.
Specifically, you will:
- Act as the Technical Manager and oversee the quality of the operation
- Implement, maintain and improve the quality management system
- Ensure that all lab activities are completed in line with H&S guidelines
- Prepare and deliver audit programmes
To be considered as a Quality Controller / Manager, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully running laboratory tests for soil, asphalt and concrete
- Good working knowledge of ISO 17025 in relation to soil, asphalt and concrete testing
Other organisations may call this role Testing Manager, QC Manager, QA Manager, Geotechnical Testing Manager, Laboratory Manager, Lab Manager, or Quality Assurance Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Quality Controller / Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 hours per week