Bid Specialist / Bid manager / Bid Coordinator
- Full Time
Job Title: Bid Specialist
Location: Birmingham (Wider England and Wales)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Bruton Knowles LLP is an independently owned Chartered Surveying practice who provide a comprehensive range of surveying and property services. Our geographic reach covers the whole of England and Wales with clients in utilities and infrastructure, valuation, commercial, planning and development, and rural.
We've taken on new, innovative ways of working to deliver our services and we've created a new strategy to target key areas of growth for the business.
We're not a giant corporation with faceless, nameless individuals, neither are we a small firm offering little scope for advancement. Our company is of a size to offer stability along with agility and dynamism, career progression, openness, self-empowerment and versatility. You'll be valued as an individual, supported and mentored by the best in the field whatever your experience level.
This is a full-time role that can be based in England or Wales within commutable distance of one of our offices. The role will be predominately home based at this time. Candidates may be required to travel as restrictions are eased across the UK.
As the Bid Specialist you will be responsible for leading on and coordinating the preparation of bids for a mix of public and private sector projects and frameworks. Part of your role will also be to help identify business and future framework opportunities. Liaising with senior professionals to ensure bids are delivered on time and to a high standard.
The job will suit someone who is looking for an opportunity to use all their tender preparation skills.
* Frameworks – principal contact responsible for liaising with framework staff;
* Tenders – Monitor tendering opportunities and manage bid submissions;
* To generate attractive and meaningful proposal and bid content, including crafting words, tables, summaries, briefings and reports - with a focus on generating winning proposals;
* The ability to use word and excel to a high degree, creating attractive and informative documentation, integrating photographs, charts and documents;
* You will create Bid content by collating and updating case studies, career summaries, testimonials, templates for standard tender questions, project planners, policies, organisational structures etc;
* Co-ordinate all parties involved in the bid process against a Bid plan ensuring everyone is aware of the requirements and any deadlines that are required to be met;
* Engage with client tender seminars and webinars, liaise with clients and submit regular framework reports, as required;
* Co-ordinate specific audits, as required;
* Monitor success of tenders through regular management reporting.
* Relevant experience in bid management and proposal writing for public and private sector contracts;
* A Degree in a related area is desirable;
* Good level of education including C or above in Maths and English or equivalent;
* Superior knowledge of IT packages including Microsoft.
* Be proactive and hands on;
* Excellent communication skills, confident and professional on the telephone and in email correspondence;
* Good organisational skills. The ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks to ensure deadlines are met;
* Able to build and maintain relationships at all levels;
* Able to write articulately and produce numerical information;
* Be highly organised and able to work to a deadline specific workload.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Bids & Proposals, Bids Coordinator, Coordinator Senior Bids, Coordinator, Proposals Coordinator, Bid Manager, Tender Process Manager, Proposals Manager, Senior Bid Manager, Tender Bid Manager, Digital Bid Manager, Public Sector Bid Specialist, Public Sector Marketing, Digital Solutions, Technical Bid Manager, Health Service Bid Specialist, Council Bid Specialist, Charity Bid Specialist, New Business Co-ordinator, Bid Writing Manager, Bid Writing Co-ordinator, RFT Manager, RFP Manger may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Bid Specialist / Bid manager / Bid Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly