Electrical Technician - Electrician
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Technician - Electrician to join our team based in Chirk, North Wales. You will join on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 including shift allowance, overtime & bonus.
Massive site investment has led to exciting opportunities for Day and Shift Electrical Technician / Electrician. Over the last 3 years Kronospan has grown its engineering team by 100% and now has the last couple of positions available.
Day Electrical Technician Role; Hours - 08.00 - 16.30 (Mon to Fri)
Shift Electrical Technician Role; Hours - Full Continental 4 on 4 off (06.00 - 18.00 & 18.00 - 06.00)
Responsibilities as our Electrical Technician - Electrician:
- Providing front line maintenance support to a specific area of our industry leading plant
- Drive continuous improvement projects
- Bring fresh ideas – could we be doing this better?
- Heavy involvement in planned preventative maintenance
Requirements as our Electrical Technician - Electrician:
- Experienced with PLCs, drives and instrumentation
- You will be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- A ‘Hands-on' individual, you will also positive, with a ‘can-do' approach to your work
- This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious, resilient and driven individuals to progress your career in a successful, multi-national organization
- Minimum 1 year experience
We can offer the Electrical Technician - Electrician:
- Expected earnings between £32,000 & £45,000
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
If you feel you are the right candidate for a career as our Electrical Technician - Electrician, click apply now, we’d love to hear from you!