HGV Class 1 + 2 Drivers
HGV Class 1 + 2 Drivers
Dagenham (with travel throughout England)
Providing exceptional mobile lifting services, our client is one of the UK’s leading independent mobile crane hire companies.
With exciting expansion plans in the pipeline, they are now looking for HGV Class 1 + 2 Drivers to join their team.
- Negotiable salary DOE
- 28 days’ holiday per annum, inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension
- Company vehicle
If you’re an experienced HGV Driver with Abnormal Loads and/or Heavy Haulage expertise, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who have built an outstanding reputation within their industry.
Our client encourages an environment of professional development, where, through training and hands-on experience, you will have the chance to work towards a management position.
So, if you’re ready to take your career to the next level, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As an HGV Class 1 + 2 Driver, you will deliver high-quality lifting solutions and products to customer sites.
You will drive in a careful and courteous manner with due regard to the Road Traffic Act and Company Procedures, ensuring all plant and equipment arrives safety.
Your role will involve:
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Reporting any problems that may arise
- Accurately recording your worked hours
- Driving within the tachograph law and drivers hours limits
- Keeping the vehicle clean at all times and carry out routine daily checks
- Attending essential training in order to carry out the driver role
To be considered as an HGV Class 1 + 2 Driver, you will need:
- An HGV Class 2 or HGV Class 1 licence with Abnormal Loads and/or Heavy Haulage experience
- Good knowledge of Working Time Directive, Road Traffic Act and Drivers Hours legislation
- Good geographical knowledge
- The ability to adhere to Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A friendly demeanour and good people skills
- To be organised and efficient
- An in-date Driver’s CPC card
A Lorry Loader, CSCS and/or ALLMI card is desirable, but by no means necessary.
Other organisations may call this role Class 1 Driver, C+E Driver, Heavy Haulage Driver, Abnormal Loads Driver, Mobile Crane Driver, HGV Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, Class I Driver, or Class II Driver.
This is a full-time role, working 40 hours per week, however it is fully flexible and weekend and nights will be required.
No agencies please.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for your next role as an HGV Class 1 + 2 Driver, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.