Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join our team based in Chirk, North Wales. You will join on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
This is an opportunity for a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering to work with and learn from industry leading people who are committed to excellence.
At Kronospan we pride ourselves on delivering “Wood Perfected” and have invested in innovation since 1897. As the world leader in the production of wood based panel products, we are seeking a loyal, ambitious and passionate Graduate Mechanical Engineer who can develop to add real value to the Engineering and Maintenance team.
As our Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you will learn to:
- Be tasked with providing mechanical expertise to optimise output from £multi-million, industry leading processes
- Provide electrical design, installation and commissioning support to revenue / small capital projects and be creative in order to find effective solutions
- Provide second level support to maintenance teams in reactive maintenance situations
- Using your training and knowledge, you will minimise unplanned downtime by providing solutions to complex mechanical engineering challenges
- Assist in the development of the site's electrical skills base
Requirements as our Graduate Mechanical Engineer:
- Must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills and be confident working with a range of people
- Real “can do” attitude
- Passion to learn
We can offer the Graduate Mechanical Engineer:
- Attractive salary
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence
If you feel you are the right candidate for a career as our Graduate Mechanical Engineer, click apply now, we’d love to hear from you!