Customer Service Advisor - French Speaking
Customer Service Advisor - French Speaking (Full Time)
Are you a hard-working individual with excellent French language skills? Want to learn and grow with an innovative software IT company as a Customer Service Advisor? If so, read on.
About the Organisation
Established in 1995, our client ensures that software developers have access to the best software development products the world has to offer. They pioneered the open market for reusable software components and tools and today, their website offers exceptional labour-saving software solutions.
With offices in the USA, UK, Ireland and Japan, they support over 125,000 customers in over 180 countries. Due to further planned expansion in 2021/22, they are now looking for a Customer Service Advisor who is fluent in French to join their team.
- Basic salary of £28,000 - £32,000
- Performance bonus (paid monthly)
- Private medical insurance, life insurance and critical illness cover
- Gym membership
- Bright offices in an award-winning new office complex, near Reading Railway Station
- 20 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 25 days with service)
- Office hours of 8:00am - 4:30pm or 9:00am - 5:30pm
Offering a fantastic multicultural workplace, our client fosters a friendly and supportive environment where employees are encouraged to try out new things and broaden their skill-set.
You will have the chance to work with a diverse customer base, use your IT knowledge and realise your full potential as part of a passionate team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide a world-class service to customers.
Working via email, phone and live chat, you will provide excellent customer service in both French and English, resolving customers’ queries regarding software product licensing, prices, payment information and order status.
Additionally, in this varied role, you will:
- Create quotes to win orders from our client’s customers and other daily administrative duties
- Accurately process and deliver customer orders by email
- Work with internal and external parties to discuss and resolve any customer issues
- Maintain and update the customer and order database
- Analyse and report on customer feedback
To be considered as a Customer Service Advisor, you will need:
- Fluency in French, both written and verbal, as well as English
- Good organisational skills
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and to meet deadlines
- At a minimum, A-Levels or equivalent
- A great attention to detail
Previous customer service experience would be advantageous. Fluency in another language, in addition to English and French would also be beneficial, but this is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support Advisor, or Customer Care Rep.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Customer Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.