6 days left
- Full Time
Engineering Manager – Leading Manufacturer
Established in 1907, our client is a market leader in menthol-based confectionery. They use the finest ingredients to create a great taste and a product that really works.
They are now looking for an Engineer Manager to join their team in Boston.
- Competitive salary
- 24 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Workplace benefits package
If you’re a high calibre manufacturing professional with great people management experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a forward-thinking business.
As well as your day-to-day activities, you’ll also have the chance to get your teeth stuck into a range of projects where you can utilise your great ideas and innovative style.
So, if you’re looking for opportunities for professional growth, as well as great rewards and plenty of challenge to keep you engaged, our client is looking forward to hearing from you.
As the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for all engineering and facility related projects.
Liaising with the Operations Manager and Production Manager on a daily basis, you will draft pre-qualification documentation for new and retrospective projects and ensure that change control procedures are appropriately followed.
You will also work closely with the Engineering team on all engineering, packaging and process improvement requirements.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide project timelines and control project spend
- Produce line and equipment drawings on AutoCAD
- Manage and maintain the PPM (Agility) & Trend system
- Provide training to engineers as required
- Prepare budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports
To be considered as our client’s Engineering Manager, you will need:
- Previous management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing strategic and short-term projects within a dynamic environment
- The ability to direct large-scale engineering projects
- A relevant engineering qualification
- A full, valid driving licence
Other organisations may call this role Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Manager, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Lead Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Manager, Manufacturing Process Manager, or Production Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Engineering Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.