Ex Forces - Engineers - join the top local team!
It is time for change!
We already have a Quality led, successful, and efficient fast-moving manufacturing facility, but we think we can do better. Can you?
Our collaborative team needs to keep winning and we need the best people to do that. The key focus of these additional roles will be to proactively maintain PPM's, respond quickly to breakdowns, and carry out repair work to the highest standards of workmanship. Appointees will be key members of an Engineering team that focuses on best practice and a first rate working relationship with the Production Department.
Our roles work on a rotating shift 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm, 1 week rotating shift 40hours per week.
What do we expect of you in return for a rewarding post, within a forward looking business geared for growth, and where we believe in developing our people to their full potential?
- In depth knowledge and practical hands-on experience in a Fast Moving Production environment.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Level 3 Qualification in Electrotechnical Installations and services or equivalent, plus 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regs.
- Experience of working on electrical installations in an industrial setting, fault finding, 3 phase, plus mechanical experience.
- Pride in your high standard of workmanship, together with a professional, friendly and resourceful approach and strength of character.
A change for us, a change for you? Please get in touch.