About the job
We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our inspiring multinational family and right now we are seeking to recruit an Application Specialist to join our team in Dover, UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Product Management Team who are the foremost technical specialists on Dover based Megger products and their applications. This role involves providing support, both pre and post sales, to secure business and acting as the key link between global sales and the Dover site.
This is a technical role and requires a detailed understanding of electrical systems and test and measurement principles. Training will be provided, as required, on an ongoing basis.
The key responsibilities
- Determine key gaps in the delivery of product segments against plan and provide assistance to the sales team in closing these gaps
- Accompany sales mangers on domestic and international travels and participate in technical conference calls as product specialist
- Support participation in international trade shows, exhibitions and industry events by technical demonstrations
- Conduct customer research through observation/interviews/forums to review market conditions and assess the competitive landscape
- Identify the need for and create technical content to assist with pre and post sales customer support as well as lead generation such as competitor comparisons, application notes and videos to support group marcomms.
- Manage the current portfolio by means of ongoing variant and pricing review reacting to market needs including pricing support requests from Sales Managers
For more detailed information about the role, please see the documents available tab at the top of this advert
If you think this opportunity feels like the right one for you, then we would like to hear from you!
At Megger, our aim is to ensure everyone can live confidently and work safely, with the energies which power our world. We do this by designing and manufacturing safe, reliable, easy-to use portable electrical test equipment.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. This drives our innovation because we not only make it our business to understand what our Customers really need but what it takes to be the partner who helps them perform at their best!
As a global operator, Megger is strategically located in over 100 countries, employing in excess of 1,500 employees. We are backed by world-leading support and expertise in the delivery of our 360-degree Customer Service including - software, product and tools design; onsite training; repairs; testing; and consultancy.
We are the one-stop shop, for electrical testing equipment and you can be part of it!
Our UK headquarters are located in Dover, Kent, more aptly described as the beautiful Garden of England, with stunning views of Dover Castle, the Kent coastline and beyond to France.
All areas of our headquarters have been COVID-19 assessed and measures are in place to keep all colleagues safe.
Talk to us about Flexible working. Megger support flexible working for all employees and the right to request flexible working from day one of employment, with a limit of one request per 12-months.
We promote and cultivate an inclusive culture maximising talent, skills and diversity within our workforce. We embrace difference and welcome all applications.
Apply now for more information using the apply button and we will get back to you shortly.
Best of luck!