£35000 - £42000 per annum
Building & Construction
Job Title: Carpenter / Joiner
Salary: Hourly pay equates to £35,000 - £42,000 inc OT (depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours: 8am - 4.30pm (40 hrs per week with overtime crucial to the needs of the business)
*Immediate starts available*
A bit about us:
At ESM we manage the design and build of exhibition spaces to create an engaging and memorable stand for our clients and their brand. All work is undertaken in house at our Kent headquarters by our experienced team who have been working on exhibition stands and trade fairs for a number of years, bringing both expertise and the latest trends to every project.
We require carpenters and joiners to join our friendly team based in a fully equipped manufacturing facility in the Eurolink Business Estate in Sittingbourne. These are workshop based roles but will involve paid travel to sites such as the NEC, ACC Liverpool and Manchester Central as well as Europe and occasionally further afield for the right candidates.
* Manufacturing joinery for exhibition stands
* Manufacturing joinery for domestic settings
* Constructing and finishing units/displays and walling to a high standard including laminating and veneering
* Meeting the needs of both domestic and commercial clients
* City & Guilds in Site Carpentry/Bench Joinery or equivalent experience
* Competent in using woodworking machinery
* Takes pride in their work
* Organised and methodical
* Enjoys working on a variety of different projects that require some thought and planning
* 25 days holiday a year
* Paid national and international travel to sites
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Multi Trade, Carpenter, Joiner, Trades, Woodcutter Joiner, Finishing Joiner, Carpentry, Woodwork, Joinery Lead, Bench Joiner, Carpentry Trades, Carpentry, Woodwork, First Fix Carpenter, Shop Fitters, Carpentry Trades, Joiner Tradesperson will all be considered for this role.