Building & Construction, Electro-Mechanical, Graduate - Multi Discipline
Machine Tools, Manufacturing
Job Title: CNC Milling Machine Programmer / Setter / Operator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
LVF Packaging is a family-owned and operated business with a strong reputation for the design, manufacture and delivery of high quality thermoformed packaging for food, drink, pharmaceutical and gift markets.
Their service includes in-house design, prototyping and toolmaking; 24/7 manufacturing capabilities; warehousing space; and UK-wide next day delivery.
They are looking for an apprentice trained engineer with experience in CNC milling machine programming, setting, and operating to work within its toolroom.
* The applicant will report directly to the Toolroom Manager to carry out basic 2D operations and also run 3D operations from prepared programs.
* The applicant should ideally have experience and be familiar with Siemens control, although not essential. And familiarity with thermoforms tooling would also be a benefit.
* The applicant should have experience and be familiar with Siemens control, although not essential familiarity with thermoform tooling would be a benefit.
* This represents an excellent opportunity to become part of a small team working for a company that provides long term job security and prospects.
* Good communication, organisational skills alongside attention to detail.
* Can work safely ensuring all health and safety guidelines are followed
* Experience in general engineering i.e manual milling and drilling, bench work and fitting would all be a benefit.
* Hours 40/ week plus overtime.
* 20 days holiday plus bank hols
* Free parking
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; CNC Programmer, CNC, Operator, CNC Operator, CNC Machinist, Machine Operator, Machinist, Turner, CNC Turner, CNC Operative, CNC Engineer, CNC Miller, Miller, Machine Operative, CNC Setter, Setter, CNC Programming, Machine CNC Turner, CNC Engineering may also be considered for this role.